+7 (343) 204-93-93
or fill in the feedback form:
- 85 to 122 m3 (110 to 160 yd.3) bucket capacity range
- 100 to 130 m (325 to 425 ft.) boom length range
- Gradial-design tub for multiple load paths to eliminate weak points and extend tub life
- Integrated Centurion electrical control system for supporting maintenance and performance-optimizing systems
- Largest diameter roller circle in class, with more rollers for better load distribution, and large-diameter rack for reduced gear and pinion loads
- Optimized A-frame for reduced load forces and maximum-rated suspended load
The 9020XPC dragline, featuring a 85 to 122 m3 (110 to 160 yd.3) bucket capacity range, offers 100 to 130 m (325 to 425 ft.) boom length range, allowing you to customize the boom length for your specific mine geometry. The Centurion electrical control system is standard on this large-capacity dragline.
Please note that these are typical specifications. However, all draglines are custom tailored to your application, so specifications for your machine may vary.
Boom setting configuration
|Bucket capacity @5000 lbs/cu. yd||m3|
|Hoisting capacity||1000 kg|
|Length of boom||m|
|Maximum dumping height||m|
|Maximum digging depth||m|
|Width across shoes||m|
|Tall swing clearance||m|
Other cubic meter/cubic yard configuration specifications are available on the 9020XPC specification sheet.
Horsepower configuration (@690VAC)
Weights (without bucket)
|Net weight||1000 kg|
|Working weight||1000 kg|
|Standard tub diameter||m|
|Approximate tub ground pressure||kPa|
|Standard shoe size (width x length)||m|
|5.2 x 26.8|
17 x 88
|Approximate shoe ground pressure||kPa|
The table shows the weights with a 118 cu.yd/ 90 cu.m bucket capacity. Weights for other bucket capacities are shown on the 9020XPC specification sheet.
|Clearance under shoes||0.6 m|
|Diameter of rail circle||23.8 m|
|Distance from center pin |
to boom foot
|Rail width||419 mm|
|Height of boom foot||5.9 m|
19 ft. 5 in.
|Quantity and diameter of rollers||356 mm|
171 x 14 in.
|Normal length of step||2.3 m|
7 ft. 6 in.
|Pitch diameter of swing rack||21.1 m|
|Pitch diameter of point sheave||3759 or 4064 mm|
148 or 160 in.
|Maximum working clearance |
between tub and revolving frame
|Rope diameters (twin)||114 mm|
|Pitch diameter of drums||3,353 mm|
Centurion electrical control system
The Centurion electrical control system utilizes standard industry protocols, while still providing a platform that is scalable for future advancements.
- Intelligent sensors and I/O devices monitor and control the dragline, enabling machine health and reporting, as well as performance enhancement systems
- Advanced communication and monitoring links to both your mine management and your maintenance crew reduce downtime
- Centurion-based graphic user interface in the operator cab and machinery house provide continuous feedback on all operating systems, empowering your operators to pursue peak performance from the dragline
- Uses finger-safe 24VDC for maximized operator safety
- Distributed I/O drops and fiber-optic cable linking drives work with a supervisory controller to reduce wiring, resulting in fewer potential points of failure and simplified troubleshooting