+7 (343) 204-93-93
or fill in the feedback form:
- 42 to 60 m3 (55 to 80 yd.3 ) bucket capacity range
- 84 to 107 m (275 to 350 ft.) boom length range
- Gradial-design tub for multiple load paths to eliminate weak points and extend tub life
- Integrated Centurion electrical control system for supporting maintenance and performance-optimizing systems
- Largest diameter roller circle in class, with more rollers for better load distribution , and large-diameter rack for reduced gear and pinion loads
The 9010C dragline, featuring a 42 to 60 m3 (55 to 80 yd.3) bucket capacity range, offers an 84 to 107 m (275 to 350 ft.) boom length range, allowing you to customize the boom length for your specific mine geometry. The Centurion electrical control system is standard on this large capacity dragline.
Please note that these are typical specifications. However, all draglines are custom tailored to your application, so specifications for your machine may vary.
Boom setting configuration
|Bucket capacity @5000 lbs./cu. yd.||m3|
|Hoisting capacity||1000 kg|
|Length of boom||m|
|Maximum dumping height||m|
|Maximum digging depth||m|
|Width across shoes||m|
|Tall swing clearance||m|
Other cubic yard/cubic meter configuration specifications are available on the 9010C specification sheet.
Horsepower configuration (@690VAC)
Weights (without bucket)
|Net weight||1000 kg|
|Working weight||1000 kg|
|Standard tub diameter||m|
|Approximate tub ground pressure||kPa|
|Standard shoe size (width x length)||m|
|3.5 x 16.6|
11.5 x 54.5
|Approximate shoe ground pressure||kPa|
The table shows the weights with a 75 cu.yd./ 57 cu.m bucket capacity. Weights for other bucket capacities are shown on the 9010C specification sheet.
|Clearance under shoes||686 m|
2 ft. 3 in.
|Diameter of rail circle||17.4 m|
|Distance from center pin |
to boom foot
36 ft. 11 in.
|Rail width||356 mm|
|Height of boom foot||3.37 m|
13 ft. 3 in.
|Quantity and diameter of rollers||356 mm|
131 x 14 in.
|Normal length of step||2.2 m|
7 ft. 2 in.
|Pitch diameter of swing rack||15.9 m|
52 ft. 3.1875 in.
|Pitch diameter of point sheave||3048 mm |
|Maximum working clearance |
between tub and revolving frame
6 ft. 8 in.
|Rope diameters (twin)||95.3 mm|
|Pitch diameter of drums||2490 mm|
Centurion electrical control system
The Centurion electrical control system utilizes standard industry protocols, while still providing a platform that is scalable for future advancements.
- Intelligent sensors and I/O devices monitor and control the dragline, enabling machine health and reporting, as well as performance enhancement systems
- Advanced communication and monitoring links to both your mine management and your maintenance crew reduce downtime
- Centurion-based graphic user interface in the operator cab and machinery house provide continuous feedback on all operating systems, empowering your operators to pursue peak performance from the dragline
- Uses finger-safe 24VDC for maximized operator safety
- Distributed I/O drops and fiber-optic cable linking drives work with a supervisory controller to reduce wiring, resulting in fewer potential points of failure and simplified troubleshooting