+7 (343) 204-93-93
or fill in the feedback form:
- Up to 68,038 kg (150,000 lbs.) of bit loading
- Handles 270 to 444 mm (10 5/8 to 17 ½ in.) hole diameters
- Up to 19.8 m (65 ft.) maximum single-pass hole depth
- Electric powered for lower emissions and operating costs
- Powerful top-drive, rack-and-pinion pulldown
- Superior propel and maximum-strength crawler frames
- Rugged masts designed for high-cycle fatigue resistance
- Excellent operator visibility through the use of full windows and video cameras
- Productive operator environment, including operator error protection systems
The 320XPC rotary blasthole drill provides up to 68,038 kg (150,000 lbs.) of bit loading and is specifically designed for large diameter blasthole drilling in extremely difficult rock conditions.
|Hole diameter||270 to 444 mm||10 5/8 to 17 1/2 in.|
|Maximum single pass hole depth:|
|Maximum multi-pass hole depth:|
Single pipe rack
Dual pipe rack
|Maximum bit loading||68,038 kg||150,000 lbs.|
|Construction||Lattice-type using alloy steel structural shapes|
|Single pass mast:|
|Raising and lowering||267 mm||10.5 in.|
Hoist / pulldown
|Design||DC electric motor driven chainless rack and pinion|
|Bit loading (maximum)||68,038 kg||150,000 lbs.|
|Drill feed rate to:||4.9 m/min.||16 ft./min.|
|Hoist rate to:||37.0 m/min.||105 ft./min.|
|Width, overall||8.51 m||27 ft. 11 in.|
|Height, mast up||30.6 m||100 ft. 6 in.|
|Height, mast down||10.2 m||33 ft. 6 in.|
|Length, mast up||18.5 m||60 ft. 8 in.|
|Length, mast down||32.88 m||107 ft. 10 in.|
|Overall width of crawlers||6.1 m||20 ft.|
|Overall length of crawlers||7.3 m||24 ft.|
|Width of jacks||4.6 m||15 ft. 2 in.|
|Length between jacks||10.3 m||33 ft. 7 in.|
|Height to top of operator cab||4.86 m||15 ft. 11 in.|
|Operating weight (maximum)||181,437 kg||400,000 lbs.|
|Shipping weight with mast||153,949 kg||339,400 lbs.|
|Ground-bearing pressure for track pads:|
914 mm (36 in.) shoes
117 mm (44 in.) shoes
|Ground-bearing pressure for jacks:|
Centurion control system
The Centurion electrical control system provides superior performance, monitoring, and data integration capabilities.
The supervisory controller, with direct integrated communication with the motor drives, allows precise motor control and fast cycle times. Real-time multi-tasking capability means optimal machine logic sequencing, monitoring, and control.
The I/O system uses the Profibus communication protocol for seamless integration of all drill subsystems. Low-voltage 23V DC I/O drop points feature open- and short-circuit detection for improved diagnostics and troubleshooting.
The graphical user interface features intuitive, icon-based screens that display vital information, including shovel status, troubleshooting information, and optional production monitoring data and operator feedback.
PreVail remote health management system
The PreVail remote health management (RHM) system provides timely and efficient machine health and performance data. The PreVail RHM system taps into the powerful communication, command, and control capabilities of the drill’s electrical control system, transforming the data into valuable knowledge, including KPI (key performance indicator) dashboards, graphical analysis tools, predictive modeling, and reporting tools.
When you activate PreVail RHM on your 320XPC drill, you have access to:
- Increased asset performance visibility to help you determine when to intervene, minimizing corrective action costs
- Valuable risk management tools that help reduce troubleshooting time and mean time to recovery
- Key performance indicator (KPI) benchmarking that makes performance gaps more visible and allow you to set in motion corrective measures to maximize productivity
- Operating practices analysis that allows you to review and correct operators that are not following best practices for optimal productivity
The initial subscription period of one year is included free; after one year, subscription fees apply.